What's Inside a Theralac® Capsule?
- Five Probiotic Strains:
Lactobacillus acidophilus – 10 billion CFU
Lactobacillus paracasei – 5 billion CFU
Lactobacillus rhamnosus – 2 billion CFU
Bifidobacterium lactis – 10 billion CFU
Bifidobacterium lactis – 3 billion CFU
Formulated at 40 Billion Colony Forming Units - Guaranteed at 30 Billion Colony Forming Units (CFU) through expiration.
- 2 prebiotics that stimulate probiotics - LactoStim® (patented) and Sodium Alginate.
- Natural acid-proof gel-forming formulation utilizing sodium alginate which is protected by US patents 7,122,370 and 7,229,818.
Other ingredients in Theralac®
- Microcrystalline Cellulose – Food grade plant cellulose is used to standardize the probiotic strength of Theralac® which is guaranteed at 30 billion CFU/capsule through expiration.
- Sodium Alginate - Provides patented acid-proof protection and is a preferred source of prebiotic fiber.
- HPMC (Capsule) – A derivative of plant cellulose which comprises the Vcap™ capsules used for Theralac®.
- Tri-Sodium Phosphate - Food grade buffer that assures the proper pH control.
- Silicon Dioxide - Present in Theralac to reduce moisture and improve shelf life. Silica, or silicon dioxide, is a micronutrient in human nutrition; a food grade source is used in Theralac®.
- Calcium Silicate - Anti-caking agent
- Sunflower Lecithin + Oleic Acid (Lactostim®) – Patented formulation present in Theralac® capsules at less than 10 milligrams in a unique dry form called LactoStim®. LactoStim® is a prebiotic that stimulates probiotics. Only food grade Lecithin and Oleic Acid are used in Theralac®.
- Magnesium Stearate - Only pharmaceutical grade, vegetable source used in Theralac®. It allows Theralac® to be filled into capsules and assures uniform mixture of all ingredients. Mg Stearate has been safely used in capsules and tablets for over 75 years. Children's Theralac does not include Mg Stearate.
Contains no: Milk, Eggs, Gluten, Wheat, Soy, Yeast, Casein, Nuts, Seafood, or Beef products.
||How does Theralac ® work?
- 5 symbiotic probiotic strains stick to intestinal soft lining (wall) and help keep it healthy.
- 2 bioactive prebiotics stimulate the probiotics and enhance their action.
- A healthy soft lining means improved digestion and regularity.
- A healthy soft lining means an alert immune system.
- A healthy soft lining means enhanced absorption of nutrients and dietary supplements.
|Theralac ® capsules are
A gel-forming matrix protects Theralac's probiotics from stomach acid and assures they enter the intestinal tract at full strength (Patented).
† Colony Forming Units