THERALAC®: The # 1 Probiotic
THERALAC® is the most advanced probiotic available with two patents granted. First introduced in April of 2003, THERALAC® has become the probiotic of choice for Lyme disease patients.
THERALAC® effectively re-establishes the beneficial microflora within the intestinal tract during antibiotic treatment. It contains five, new generation, probiotic strains: Lactobacillus paracasei F-19 (7 billion CFU/capsule), Lactobacillus acidophilus LA-1 (7 billion CFU/capsule), Lactobacillus rhamnosus H-1 (4 billion CFU/capsule), Bifidobacterium lactis H-19 (7 billion CFU/capsule), and Bifidobacterium bifidum Bi-07 (5 billion CFU/capsule). These probiotic strains help counteract intestinal pathogens while simultaneously enhancing the immune system.
THERALAC® is a therapeutic strength probiotic; the viable count in CFU (colony forming units) is reported for each strain and is guaranteed through the expiration date on the label. Each THERALAC® capsule contains a guarantee of 30 BILLION CFU (total count) but is formulated at 40 BILLION CFU – more than 10 times stronger than leading competitive probiotics and 1000 times stronger than yogurt.
THERALAC’s effectiveness is significantly enhanced by a patented process that insures Acid-Proof™ delivery of > 95% of the product’s CFU through the stomach into the intestinal tract unharmed. This process utilizes a natural polymer from seaweed that forms a protective, buffered gel in the stomach that dissolves slowly upon entering the intestinal tract. No other probiotic product has this degree of acid protection. THERALAC® also contains two non-FOS prebiotics that stimulate the probiotics within the intestinal tract. So, THERALAC® gets the probiotics where they need to be then stimulates them into action.
SELECTED REFERENCES ON THERALAC® STRAINS:
- Lactobacillus paracasei F-19 is detected in intestinal tract up to 8 weeks after administration stops, longer than any other Lactobacillus tested. It’s a potent colonizer that adheres effectively (See website ref. # 5 for this strain).
- Lactobacillus acidophilus LA-1 helps re-establish beneficial microflora in the intestinal tract during antibiotic treatment (See ref. #1 for this strain).
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus H-1 is an effective immunostimulatory probiotic that enhances leucocyte phagocytosis and natural immunity (See ref. #5 for this strain).
- Bifidobacterium lactis H-19 enhances host immunity and resistance to gastrointestinal pathogens and boosts Natural Killer Cell activity (See ref. #8, 11).
- Bifidobacterium bifidum Bi-07 effectively binds to intestinal mucus and improves the intestinal environment of infants and the elderly (See ref. #3, 9 for this strain).
Master Supplements, Inc.
Victoria, MN 55386